[TowerTalk] Fairfax County, VA Property Values

Fred Hopengarten k1vr@juno.com
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:43:21 EDT

	Wireless Week, July 20, 1998, p. 4 (a continuation of a front
page article on tower siting for PCS in Fairfax County, VA) says: " AT&T
Wireless also hired a real estate appraiser, who said local property
values would be unaffected."

	I think it would be VERY USEFUL for the ARRL to collect such
studies and make them available to VC's.  They should even be scanned in
and put on the League's website.

	Contact:  Fairfax County Planning Commission.  Having been
submitted as part of a public hearing for the "Eaton Site" (because it is
owned by Frank Eaton), the real estate appraiser's study is now a public
document. The only cost should be the cost of photocopying.

	Do we know anyone in the Fairfax County, VA area who could obtain
a copy?  Does someone have the energy to get it by long distance?

	I'd really like to see it, and I'd really use it.

Fred Hopengarten  K1VR               781/259-0088
ARRL Volunteer Counsel
Six Willarch Road
Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
permanent e-mail address:  fhopengarten@mba1972.hbs.edu

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]