[TowerTalk] G-1000sdx vs T2X

stan stan@capeonramp.com
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 18:40:26 -0400

about 100$ to rebuild a tail twister at the factory with fast turn
around..
Yaesu is expected to be much more with a longer wait.

consider the tailtwister with the DCU-1 digital control box. I like mine
very much.
no problems at all.. And I like the 6 possible presets when I want to
monitor
UHV/VHF prpagation beacons. The DCU control box is microprocessor based
and solves many of the historical problems of manually applying the
wedge
brake prior to the rotator stopping, and backing out when starting to
ease the
wedge brake release as well as proportional speed control when reaching
the
determined position.

Stan, WA1ECF