[TowerTalk] Cushcraft announcement

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:04:09 EDT

Greetings, TowerTalkians --

       Here's an announcement from Steve Best, the president of Cushcraft.

>> "Press Release - Cushcraft Corporation

     Cushcraft Corporation is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Ed
     Hammond (WN1I) as our new Amateur Marketing and Sales Manager.  Ed, a
     former employee of Cushcraft, brings a broad knowledge of the amateur
     industry with him.  Most recently, Ed was affiliated with the ARRL in
     its efforts to promote league membership.  Ed also extensively offered
     amateur license training courses throughout the country.   We welcome
     Ed as an addition to Cushcraft's amateur staff and are confident this
     will increase our posture throughout the community."  >>

     I re-posted Steve's post from a couple of days ago. If you still haven't
gotten it, let me know and I'll send you a copy. It relates to some changes at
Cushcraft. Not hardware related but of interest to all of us antenna buyers.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC