[TowerTalk] Lightning Stories

David Fouchey dafouche@jax-inter.net
Thu, 04 Jun 1998 21:56:25 -0400

Mick as a 24 year Railroad Communications type your story reminded me of my
most vivid lightening encounter, the upshot of it is it HURTS LIKE HE
double hockey sticks! (and that was just from a ground stroke inducing a
charge into an open wire telephone line...blew me out of the phone box I
was running a case of trouble in, came out of a blue sky at that.) My left
hand still twitches and that was over twelve years ago, just glad I wasn't
at ground zero. I have a very healthy respect for the stuff let me tell ya.
73's
Dave
wa4emr