[TowerTalk] Lightning Article

Phil Florig pflorig@mcs.net
Tue, 09 Jun 1998 18:25:50 -0500

Hi Steve,

Well here goes.   Hope the attached files get to you ok.
Advise me what happens....

73   Phil

Well I tried but the attached file size is in excess of 5meg and didnt
know if the mailer on your side will take it. The article is abt 6pgs
and is in TIF format uncompressed.  Dont know how to compress other than
PKzip.  If you want me to try let me know...

Are we having fun yet????
cul   Phil

Philip Florig                       W9IXX
PO Box 44             tel: 1-708-798-1170
Worth, IL. 60482      fax: 1-708-385-7515
U.S.A.            e-mail: pflorig@mcs.net
also: J3X  :  T30,31,32,33P  :  AH1A team
Metro DX Club              club call:W9TY
Oak Forest, IL.             QSL via W9IXX
IPR Systems, Inc.
Industrial  Power Supplies  &  Rectifiers