[TowerTalk] Rohn 35 tower??

stan stan@capeonramp.com
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:16:19 -0400

A couple of years ago I picked up a ROHN 35, 10' section, a hinged base
plate ( could of been home brewed, but professionally) and a 6' section
with adapter to ROHN 25.

I called the local ROHN sales rep and was poo-poed about a non-existent
ROHN product...
That rep was there for about 20 years, so I can only surmise that ROHN
35 production was ended before that...

Later this summer I will install the 35 stuff with additional 25
sections above it.... It will be guyed
and will be used to support one end of wire antennas..

Please post a summary of your findings to the net..

Stan, WA1ECF   Cape Cod, MA  FN41sr