[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Crankup Tower Bases

david l hyman kb0onf@juno.com
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 15:44:09 -0500

Hello Towertalkiens:

To all of you who were concerned about Hy-Gain going out of the tower
base business . . . turns out that the Hy-Gain pres
has had a change of heart . . . and they WILL continue making them.

Spoke to Linda Silverstrand not 5 minutes ago and she said that she had
received the word 30 minutes previous to my call.

Linda can be reached at 1-800-898-6723. And by the way . . .
Linda is NOT a ham . . . it was Barbara (who left Hy-Gain) that was an
extra class . . . as was her dad. Barbara always bent over backwards to
be helpful. I'm sure that you can depend on Linda to give the same
quality of service.

Dave Hyman
KB0ONF

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]