[TowerTalk] Peripheral ground system

Scott Bullock twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 21:59:03 -0400

<BIIIG BUZZZZZZZZZZZER>
And for the guys that think frost is only up to 4' in the Northeast, wrongo!
My civil engineer spec'd 6' depth on my Rohn SSV pad, as he has seen frost
go that far here in Massachusetts.
Sure don't need 18 yards of concrete to heave huh? :)
For those that haven't seen the pictures yet, they are at
<http://www.qsl.net/ka1clx>
73,
Scott
KA1CLX