[TowerTalk] Tower questions ?

Gerard Jendraszkiewicz jend@midway.uchicago.edu
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:11:30 -0500

Hello,

I am looking for comments for the following.

I plan to put up a tower sometime in the near future. I allready have a
TriEx LM-470D that is need of some repair. New cables, some pullies,
limit switches and some additional odds and ends. I have not been able
to get any pricing info from TriEx. This has been going on for a month
now !

My dillema, do I orphan the LM-470 and buy something else ?? US Tower
HDX55 ? Trylon 64' freestanding ??

I would like to have a crankup/tiltover but when the $$ are added up the
price maybe out of hand. I have so far looked at US Tower, Trylon and
TriEx (I don't think so).

Any comments from the reflector would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I am not a climber per se but could learn !

73, Jerry, KE9I