[TowerTalk] Vertical?

Mike no6x@inreach.com
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 06:48:31 +0000

I don't know anything about the others but the HF2V by butternut is a
fairly decent antenna for 40 and 80. And rugged as heck!
In the last bad windstorm (the one that showed who had the toughest towers)
It survived a very nice scene which I wish I had a picture of.
My antenna is roof mounted on the vent pipe of the house. My wife said
about midnight she heard a noise on the roof. She went to see what it was
and when she shined the light up there she seen the other end of the
antenna hitting the roof, Like a horseshoe it was shaped. I just laughed
and told her to take the camera next time.
73
Mike...NO6X

Check out my home page at http://home.inreach.com/no6x