[TowerTalk] TH3jr

Eric Moore kc8cca@iserv.net
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 10:36:04 -0400

Hello Tower Talkers,

I just found the reflector and am enjoying it.

I just got an old beat up TH3jr.  I have cleaned it up (with steel wool
and digging silicone out of the ends of the traps) and replaced the trap
caps.  Is there any other hints for refurbishing this and or any other
ideas I should do prior to installing it.  I am going to mount it on top
of my house on a "chimmy" mount.  It will be approx. 33' from the
ground.   I got it for $25 and am excited about finally getting a "beam"
is the air as all I have used thus far is Wires and Verticals.  Thanks
for any and all advice.

73 de KC8CCA
Eric