[TowerTalk] Re: Log periodics - Tennadyne

K4SB k4sb@mindspring.com
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 19:09:56 -0700

davidc@bit-net.com writes:
> Finally, remember that anything within a boom's length of a log will  >skew  everything. I put a 40-2CD above it and varied the separation >distance until the log's SWR was okay.

>I'd love to find a good comparison between the log periodics, one might >then compare them to mono-banders, tri-band yagis, and quads.

Think a little clarification is needed...Are you speaking of the boom
length of the entire antenna, or just that of the log cell?

And, would like source the first statement.

Plus, what distance did you finally come up with between antennas?

Innovative approach btw.

73

Ed