[TowerTalk] Force 12 C4SXL - Intermittent SWR

K4SB k4sb@mindspring.com
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 12:21:40 -0700

Troublesome question, but perhaps the problem is NOT with the antenna,
but with the 950. If the tuner in the rig had some sort of intermittent
connection or fault, it could very well be that at higher values of
indicated SWR, the rig is the problem, while when using the amp, the
swr is low enough through it to not cause the fault to appear.

Just a guess

73

Ed