[TowerTalk] city council horror

David Lambert dlambert@spd.dsccc.com
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 14:10:29 -0500

For those who are interested... the city of Plano DID pass a 6 month
moratorium on the issuance of amateur radio tower permits.  This is so
they can "review" the situation.  The are planning to have some local
hams on the review committee, from what I hear.

It makes me glad I live far enough out of the city so that there are no
such problems with putting up a tower.

--
Dave Lambert, KD5DBL
dlambert@spd.dsccc.com