[TowerTalk] 40 mtr Beam

Bill Hider, N3RR n3rr@erols.com
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 02:46:01 +0100

Alan,

Go with the Cushcraft 40-2CD.  Its performance is exceptional.  The new
production model has been beefed up mechanically and has a built in balun.  I
have a stacked pair (134/67 feet).  They perform fabulously.  I operated with
only one @ 134 feet for a year before I put up the other one...it worked very
well alone.

I evaluated the HiGain Discover 3 and determined that the 40-2CD was superior.

73,

Bill, N3RR
http://www.erols.com/n3rr