[TowerTalk] Telephone RFI (KCOM)

Bill Fisher - W4AN w4an@contesting.com
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 15:10:11 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Steve Weisbrod wrote:

> I agree! I have tried a number of different filters and only the K-Com
> did a complete job. Don't waste you time and money on any others.

  I will offer a slightly different point of view...

  I bought two from HRO.  One was dead out of the box.  The other, when
installed, screwed up my data connections.  Slower connections when I
could get connected.  Taking the filter out fixed the problem.  0 for 2.

There was a company in Texas selling filters a few years back that I had
excellent luck using.  I can't remember the name now.  Sorry.

73

Bill, W4AN