[TowerTalk] Times Article- IS AVAILABLE

Roger L. Elowitz K2JAS@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 08:41:34 -0500

Hi Joe and the Towertalk Gang,

I don't know what problem you may be experiencing however moments before I
typed this reply I went to the NY Times website and the article was still
there....(8:30 AM EST). I hope you're "clicking" on the website address
below to launch your browser to take you there rather than copying the
website address by hand.... which will occasionally generate a mistake or
two. You might also try a copy and past routine.

http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/98/03/circuits/articles/05ham-radio.html

If you're still having trouble I'll copy the article and e-mail it to you
or anyone else who wants it but can't get to the Times website.

73,
Roger, K2JAS/4
Sunrise, FL