[TowerTalk] Rohn 25

Rick Bullon kc5ajx@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 03:15:05 GMT

 With all the discussion about Rohn 25 and windloading etc. You have
almost convinced me that trying to fold over my Rohn 25 tower not only
isn't going to work but that the tower is only good for uhf vhf
antennas!!!
  Well I guess the TH6 is going to stay in the barn for another 3 or 4
years and I get to keep using my Butternut vertical for my only antenna.
It is ashame too as I have 5 empty acres and all I can do is a lousy
vertical makes me lose all incentive to upgrade
  Not flaming anyone just upset that I can't do anything better that
what I have. It wouldn't be so bad if I lived on a small city lot
73
Rick
kc5ajx  (tech plus forever)