[TowerTalk] AM interferance

Robert Moore N2RM@classic.msn.com
Tue, 24 Mar 98 10:58:38 UT

I may be wrong, but it would seem to me if you were not getting them before
the lightning strike that maybe their backup transmitter/antenna, etc. may be
putting out a spur, which if so, a high pass or band pass filter may not solve
your problem.  Otherwise, why weren't you getting it before if it was front
end overload on the fundamental frequency?  That  is the main thing a filter
on your end would reject.   If I'm right, hopefully they'll get things
straightened out soon.

Good luck,  N2RM