[TowerTalk] Small lot -- need help

K7LXC K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:16:01 EST

In a message dated 98-03-30 01:08:29 EST, ke6i@junglevision.junglevision.com
writes:

> I can put up to $5K into this project, but I'd really like the thing to
>  last awhile.  I'm 37 now, and hope to last another 40 years at least.
>  I've lived in this funny building for a long time, and don't want to
>  move.
>
>  I've never had a proper HF beam, and am thinking I'd
>  like to get something up.

       You're a candidate for my paper, "Building A One Tower Station", since
it was written for your exact situation. It's got a couple of scenarios and is
being updated but it'll give you food for thought and will get you started.
You actually have a number of possibilities.

     An SASE to TOWER TECH, Box 572, Woodinville, WA, 98072, will get you a
free copy.

73,  Steve   K7LXC