[TowerTalk] Yum, yum! That LMR400UF sure is tasty!

F.R. Ashley frashley@netpath.net
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:58:18 -0500

At 08:24 AM 3/31/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Animal chewing on wires!  And, the anger of trees not yet fully covered!
>I wonder if the chewing had to do with the temp. of the wires--warm may
>have drawn them?  A recently dead anamal bone would be warm.  Are there
>any animals that chew on roots?  What else in nature is like a wire?
At my former job, we kept having problems with mice gnawing through computer
networking cables, and they would alway gnaw through at the same location.
Someone, I don't know who, said that the mice were drawn by the high freq
energy field that was on that paricular run of cable.  Maybe that was BS, I
don't know.  But I maybe the creatures are drawn by the rf on his coax, or
maybe he is just interferring with their TV's, hi..
73 Buddy