[TowerTalk] Re: CCRs, antenna restrictions

George T. Daughters gdaught6@leland.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:38:15 +0008

hi all,

>In your situation, the restriction on any transmitting
antenna....

i've read this enough times now that i have a personal need to join
in.

 i am not a lawyer, but this sounds absurdly too broad and general
to me.  cellular phones have transmitting antennas.  garage door
openers have transmitting antennas.  keys for car alarms/locks have
transmitting antennas.  some pacemaker/defibrillator implants have
transmitting antennas.  kids' toys have transmitting antennas.  i'll
bet you can think of others.

i am not a lawyer, but it sounds like each article of this whole set
of  bylaws (or whatever they are called) might be attacked as being
ill-conceived, ill-thought out, arbitrary, and broad.  but such an
attack would benefit from the services of a lawyer!

my opinion only; worth what you paid for it, i hope  8>)

73,

George T. Daughters, K6GT