[TowerTalk] Tower Laws in New Hampshire?

Gerry Hull windev@inetmarket.com
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:02:21 -0500 (EST)

Thanks, Fred... I sent email off to John.  Thanks.

Got the ordinance...  Here's some of the scary points:
 1.  No towers permitted in my district (I'm in the center of town)
     it specifically allows them in the Rural/Residential district,
     says that variances can be made for another district, but does
     not mention the "Village" distract, mine.
 2.  No towers over 100 ft.
 3.  90 day waiting period.
 4.  May have to post a bond.
 5.  May have to erect a temporary structure of same size, so they
     can "see how it looks."
 6.  No specifc mention of PRB 1 or state law.

I have 5 acres, of which about 2 are woods... maybe will allow me to
stick it in the middle of the woods. But would like to do 120'.

We will see how it goes....

-Gerry
Amateur Radio W1VE/VE1RM  Greenfield, NH w1ve@inetmartket.com
ex AK4L, WA4UUX, VE1CER, VE1SPI, CY9SPI, CY0SAB, VP2M/VE1RM
VE9DH Contest Page            http://www.inetmarket.com/ve9dh
W2SZ/1 VHF/UHF Contest Page   http://www.mgef.org
Yankee Clipper Contest Club   http://www.yccc.org
At [Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:36:41 EST] k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten)