[TowerTalk] tower ID

Don Daso k4za@juno.com
Sun, 3 May 1998 22:43:29 -0400

I need help identifying a recent acquistion.

I have what I believe is a VESTO tower,  (I'm saying this based on
appearance.  It looks like the ads in QST, circa 1960s).   This 70-foot,
four-legged tower is quite robust & I intend to put it to use as a CA/SA
multiplier antenna tower.

If anyone has drawings or any other  information they could share, I
would be grateful. I am especially interested in the CORRECT way to put
this tower together--meaning I'd like not to return completely to my
erector set days....

Any help?  I'll pay for postage and/or copying costs, of course.

vy 73 de Don K4ZA

Don Daso  K4ZA
189 Timber Creek Drive
Stanley  NC  28164
704.263.1134
k4za@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]