[TowerTalk] A3S vs A4S.

Guillermo Gosset gosset@ibt.unam.mx
Fri, 8 May 1998 10:12:56 -0600 (CST)

Hello everyone,
	I am a relatively new ham who has been operating HF using only an
inverted "V" dipole cut for 40m. My operating consists mainly on chasing
DX on bands 40 to 10m using an antenna tuner. I am looking now into
setting up a tribander that could also be used on 40m. One of the antennas
that fit my budget and space limitations is the A3S from Cushcraft,
although it is possible also that I could afford buying the 4-element A4S.
So this brings up my question : is it worth spending the extra money on
the A4S?
Any comments will be greatly appreciated, they can be sent to this
address:  xe1rgl@amsat.org

73 es gud DX de XE1RGL

Guillermo Gosset
Cuernavaca, Mexico.