[TowerTalk] Hole Alignments

Scott Bullock twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com
Mon, 18 May 1998 15:15:20 -0400

I'll second that! Get the titanium bullet bits-hard to find but well worth
it! I have a 1/4" titanium bullet bit that has drilled 154 holes so far in
1/4 plate steel (I had to run out to the truck-been keeping track of it).
These bits drill faster with less force than a regular bit, and they don't
skate or walk on metal like most bits do.

(Don't tell anyone else about these bits-they are a good secret)  :)
Scott
KA1CLX