[TowerTalk] Sidemount pictures?

W7NN W7NN@aol.com
Tue, 19 May 1998 10:19:46 EDT

<<  am surfing around trying to find good pictures of sidemounts. Anyone
 know of a good site?
 Or anyone know of any solutions thats been described anywhere?

 73 de Gus, SM3SGP

Gus:

I've got a good picture the the stacked 10 meter yagi's on a home brew
sidemount from the superstation at W7RM.  It does show pretty good detail
including the thrust bearings  between the mounts.

I'll scan it and put it up on the website picture page in a couple of hours
(should have it by 1800z).       HTTP://members.aol.com/w7nn

73

Ron
HamStuff by W7NN
QSL Systems and Contest Aids