Fw: [TowerTalk] Bencher Beam

Barry Kutner w2up@itw.com
Thu, 21 May 1998 13:21:56 +0000

On 21 May 98, Bob Locher <locher@sonic.net> wrote:

> I sent off one of my new keyers to the White House yesterday. I think
> you will like it. Be sure to read the manual, particularly the tutorial.
> The keyer will do a *lot*.
>
> I think my biggest problem selling them is to convince people who own
> radios with built in keyers that the K-3 goes far beyond the
> capabilities of their built in, and is a lot more user friendly besides.

Bob - Here's another testimonial:
I built (into my own enclosure) the CMOS Super keyer III shortly after
the article appeared in QST. It is a GREAT keyer!

BTW, who at the White House will use the kyer - Bill or Hillary? :.)
73 Barry
--
Barry Kutner, W2UP                            Internet: w2up@itw.com
Newtown, PA                                   Frankford Radio Club