[TowerTalk] great circle map needed - in color

Dennis Schaefer w5rz@troi.csw.net
Thu, 21 May 1998 22:14:51 -0500

I was working the ARRL table at a recent hamfest, and a ham asked me what
seemed to be an easy question.  He wanted to make one of the fancy rotator
controls with the great circle map of the world as the background.  He was
having a problem locating a big, full color, great circle map centered on
central US.

I'm sure these used to be readily available, but can't seem to locate any
now.  Does anyone know who makes such a map?   (Sure hope no one tells me
the ARRL makes them - my wife looked through the literature for me and said
she couldn't find any).

73,
Dennis,  W5RZ
Russellville, AR