[TowerTalk] My DX Page has some shack/tower pictures now

Bruce Richards wd4ngb@m2.sprynet.com
Wed, 27 May 1998 21:48:05 +0000

After many request over the months, I have put some pictures
on my DX page of me , the shack, and
the tower. They are not the best in some cases, but I will
add to them and replace the poor ones soon.
I got off my rear and got a scanner for the PC this week and
now all I need is a little time to get some new pictures.
The antenna is too high for serious contesting and close in
DX, but it smokes on the low take off stuff. Now that I am
thinking of it, I don't need any close in ones for the
HR.:)) 73, Bruce

Stop off and take a peek.
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wd4ngb/pic.htm
Bruce Richards / WD4NGB (No Good Bum)  (ex HL9JV)
DX Web Page http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wd4ngb
Mirror Site http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/9941
Space A DX  http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/9846
50 Miles North West of Nashville Tn