[TowerTalk] C4S Antenna Impressions(added)

David Fouchey dafouche@jax-inter.net
Sat, 30 May 1998 18:36:33 -0400

At 03:40 PM 5/30/98 EDT, ATanner283@aol.com wrote:
>Whoops...Let me clarify one thing....When I said the antenna was free
>standing, what I REALLY meant was "It's not bracketed to the house". The
tower
>is guyed at two levels per Rohn, one at the hinge(4 way) and one at the
apex(4
>way).

Yeah well some of us  wondered...<G>

>SHEESH, I mite be slow but I am not completely nuts. NO comments allowed

Too bad! Let me remind you of your hobby and the fact you HAVE to be nuts
to get into this in the FIRST place! Of course that puts you in fine
company with the rest of us acorns.... Glad to see your new antenna is
working fine.

>here..73   Al/W8fFAX

Thanks for the report...hm I may have to think about this one if its as
light and easy to put up as you say. The old Cushcraft ATB-34 just might
get retired...

73's
Dave
wa4emr