[TowerTalk] Cushcraft baluns / lousy customer service

Rich Hallman N7TR n7tr@rnodx.org
Sat, 07 Nov 1998 17:26:00 -0800

 Save yourself alot of time and problems and get ahold of Glenn, K6NA!!  He sells Baluns that REALLY work and the polarity is marked on EACH ONE.  I have them all on my antennas here and NEVER have had a problem....

  Sorry, I just dont trust the COILED COAX idea, plus its a WHOLE lot of extra weight and windload on the end of a 402CD antenna.

  See Ya!    Rich  N7TR

Sorry I dont have Glenn's Email with me right now....Maybe someone else does....

    Richard Hallman  N7TR            N7TR@RNODX.ORG
    11870 Heartpine St
    Reno NV  89506                   EX: KI3V, HL9RH
    702 677-1106                         A92FN, N3AMK