[TowerTalk] True North Allergies

zeitler@ibm.net zeitler@ibm.net
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:28:50 -0800

>As I said when I embarked on this, I don't intend to shut down civil
>discussion of any topic within the scope of the reflector.  If it bores you
>(and yes, it's all been said on this one) use the delete key.  I do.

Here here. That is why we have subject lines. Better to delete than to read
and get all bent out of shape. If one knows it bothers them then WHY go to
all the trouble not only to read the subject but then even go further and
complain about the topic in writing?? Interesting.

Verily I say unto the reflector readers that I had no idea we beat this to
death a few months ago or else I would not have run this post. I am not only
attempting to orient my 3 element rotary quad but I am also toying with the
idea of a fixed, wire array of eight loops-- one reflector, the driven, and
six directors. Why?? It is fun!!! Plus I am on a regualr schedule with my
father in Erie, PA on 17 meters. I have been fantasizng with the idea for a
year.

Better to trip by the foot than by the mouth....Zeno of Citium.

The only thing that I know for certain is that I know that I know nothing
...Descartes.

Cheers

Lane Zeitler
KM3G