[TowerTalk] LMR 900 Question

James P. Cassidy 107770.3462@compuserve.com
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 01:18:13 -0500

Jim, You can get the F- fittings for the RG6U and the smaller RG59U at
Radio Shack, they have a couple of different grades. Also they have
inexpensive strippers and crimpers for them.  I have also seen similiar
crimp on fittings for RG11U but not sure where you get them. The ones I saw
matched with the same size threaded connector as the other two.
I have no idea how those fittings would work with any transmitter power. I
have seen adapters from them to the PL259.
73 Jim KI7Y

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm