[TowerTalk] Hardline Connectors for various 50 and 75Ohm cables

DavisRFinc@aol.com DavisRFinc@aol.com
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 07:23:48 EST

We can provide various "after market" good quality low priced connectors for
ATV and other hard line.  Also we can provide LMR, Heliax and RF Systems Cable
Wave (latter 3 more expensive but we discount their List prices).    Let me
know specs if I can help you.  Regards, Steve Davis, K1PEK,  DAVIS RF Co.
DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams..........BURY-FLEX ™ low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax;
....FLEX-WEAVE™ aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc. .
.LMR ™, Heliax™, PolyPhaser Tm, etc.  Visit our web site at  www.davisRF.com.
1-800-328-4773   (1-800-DAVIS RF)
"The Triad":   DAVIS RF Co., ORION WIRE CORP and The WIREMAN:	Three types of
expertise, three corporate buying power and customer inter-personal
relationships benefitting all.