[TowerTalk] ROHN 25 foldover spec's

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 17:23:40 EDT

In a message dated 98-10-05 14:30:42 EDT, n7stu@psnw.com writes:

<< Looking for specifications on the older ROHN 25g foldover tower.  Since
 there is a newer model of the foldover mechanism I doubt this information
 is in the current ROHN catalog, but if it is let me know and I'll go buy it.

 Also looking for assembly instructions for this if someone has them, I will
 reimburse your copy/postage expenses.  >>

       Assembly instructions? There ain't any. The specs and drawings are in
the catalog and TowerTalk will help you get it up and keep it up.

      I just got an advance copy of the NEW Rohn catalog and I didn't see any
drawing or page changes since the late 80's so your catalog will probably give
you the basics.

       Current Rohn catalogs (including the new ones as soon as we get them)
are available from Champion Radio Products (http://www.championradio.com).

Cheers,  Steve   K7LXC
Champion Radio Products