[TowerTalk] great circle map with beam headings

Jepilot@aol.com Jepilot@aol.com
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 19:50:52 EDT

I would appreciate any sources of a great circle map with the countries of the
world located by name and prefix.  ARRL used to print such a map with beam
headings from the middle of the 48 states (which was close enough for my Texas
location).  The countries of the world were outlined in color, the country
prefixes indicated, etc.  Very convenient.  I have not seen this map
advertised in QST and it is not listed on the ARRL web page.  Is there a
similar map on the market.  Tnx es 73.  Jan (I need my bearings) Rehler,
W5KNZ, Corpus Christi, Tx.