[TowerTalk] US Tower Shipping Times

MBecker@aol.com MBecker@aol.com
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:49:32 EDT

Hi,

Does anyone know how reliable the shipping dates are that US Tower gives you
when you place an order for a tower?  The confirmation that sent to me said it
would ship on October 16, 1998.  I just e-mailed them to find out if it would
ship on time and they gave me absolutly no worthwhile information.  All they
said was that it was an estimated date and I will be contacted by the trucking
company 48 hours in advance.  How does this company get away with such poor
customer service?  They should know if it will ship next week.

Mike
KT3U