[TowerTalk] US Tower Shipping Times

MAERTZ, A REID amaertz@oppd.com
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 08:08:05 -0500

Having previously worked with a (now defunct) photofinishing equipment
manufacturer who trucked equipment out of Minneapolis to my Southern
U.S. territory, my schedule was always at the mercy of the trucking
companies' delivery times.  Virtually never, that I can recall, did my
customers get more than a day's advance notice--and that much was
rare--of delivery scheduled even though we always specified 48 hour
advance notice required.  About 80% of the time we were notified the
morning of delivery, and sometimes the only notification was the truck
arriving at the site!

I don't think you can fault US Tower for that part which is beyond their
control.

Reid
WOFVR