[TowerTalk] Bentonite? (longish)

Eric Gustafson n7cl@mmsi.com
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:24:45 -0700

Jim,

Thanks!  I should have thought of Erico since we use quite a lot
of their exothermic welding materials here at work.  I had never
looked at their non-welding related products.  I'll be calling
them this morning.

I have also found another source of the exact formulation that I
referred to premixed in bags.  I'll be calling them this morning
as well.  When I get the chance, I'll post everything I dig up
(no pun) on this subject.

73, Eric  N7CL