[TowerTalk] Bentonite/Kitty Litter

J. Dirk Bremer - KCØBZV dirkb@myself.com
Thu, 08 Oct 1998 13:25:40 -0500

In regards to kitty litter be composed off or containing bentonite, I
can tell you from practical experience that there is little if any
bentonite in kitty litter. I have always understood kitty litter to be
made of rather ordinary dried clay. I would offer this proof, if kitty
litter was the same as bentonite, every time it rained the landfills
would expand like giant mushrooms!

--
Best Regards,

Dirk Bremer - Senior Analyst/Software Engineer - CADP
St. Charles MO - EM48 - Northwest of St. Louis - KCØBZV
Member of SABRE and SCARC radio clubs
Equipment: AOR AR800, Icom 2100H, Icom 2710H, Icom W32A, Uniden BC230XLT