Re[2]: [TowerTalk] The last aluminum mast comment

donald.s.tucker@exgate.tek.com donald.s.tucker@exgate.tek.com
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:47:40 -0700

OK, who is Tom??  Do we have a consensus albeit all agree that I am pushing
the envelope?  Would the situation be reasonably allevated if I set the
tower to autolower at 50MPH?

Dispite the spirited differences of opinion I've learned a lot.  Thanks
folks.

Don W7WLL