[TowerTalk] Re: Munimula masts, a serious question

w8ji.tom w8ji.tom@MCIONE.com
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 19:39:52 -0400

 Hi Ken,

I don't know what I said that was highly inflammatory.

I haven't had a glass of sour milk with two scoops of dirt today.

> w8ji.tom wrote some highly inflammatory stuff and then said:
> > Logic please. Quell thy wicked lashing tongues and give me some facts.
> > 73 Tom
>
> Yes, that would be refreshing...on both sides of the Leets v. Munimula
> controversy!

Seems like us mechanically challenged folks could use some real numbers.
Just what is the real advantage of steel over aluminum?? Is steel always
stronger, pound for pound, than steel? What about dollar for strength?

73 Tom