[TowerTalk] "I" beam question

Bill Hider, N3RR n3rr@erols.com
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:42:50 +0100

I disagree that anecdotes cost less than a PE.

The PE I used charged me $100.  Go to my website and see what I installed.
http://www.erols.com/n3rr

$100 is much less than the sleepless nights worrying about safety and lawsuit issues AND the resulting costs if I were wrong in my anecdotal installation and the lawsuits arrived shortly after a safety
mechanism  failed.

A word to the wise!

Bill, N3RR