[TowerTalk] "stainless steel" corrosion

LEE ROGER WICAL leewical@lava.net
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 06:45:44 -0400

Davis, WA3GIN:
	Your not having all the facts, letters and notes of phone calls it is
obvious your remarks are uninformed and shallow without fact.
	I'll defend your right of free speech, and therefore you can defend mine.
	BTW, please quote where name calling and idiot remarks was done.
	I think an appology is in order from the uninformed!
	BTW, a nice note from Steve this AM thanked me for my off-reflector
remarks and he's going to take some action.

-.- (as you say)