[TowerTalk] KA14DG relay substitute needed?

Patrick Barkey pbarkey@gw.bsu.edu
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 13:09:08 -0500

We are getting ready to mass-produce a bunch of relay driven antenna
switches, copying a design that uses Potter-Brumfield KA14DG relays.
These relays are 10A, 12VDC, and have three wipers.  They also cost
$38 buck apiece from vendors like Newark.

Does anyone know of either a (a) low cost supplier for the KA14DG, or
(b) an economical alternative?  The construction style of the KA14DG
is something we don't want to give up, but we could use, say, a
different relay voltage if it would save some bucks.

I will post a summary to the list.

   -- Pat
      N9RV