[TowerTalk] RE: XYL must approve antenna's...

Tod Olson tao@skypoint.com
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:15:58 -0500

Getting the XYL's approval can be a costly business. When I put
up my first tower in Minnesota my wife said "no problem as long
as we use the excess concrete for the tower base for the footings
of the 26'x14' porch I am adding to the rear of the house". My
90' tower and KLM34XA and the $150 of concrete poured into a
'hole in the ground' didn't even come close to the investment in
the porch. On the other hand, the porch is not subject to solar
events every 11 years and no one need a license to use it.

Tod, K0TO