[TowerTalk] Rohn Tower questions

thomas@cybrzn.com thomas@cybrzn.com
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 19:05:40 -0600

Gentlemen:
Have Rohn 25g tower on ground ready to erect. I have the GA25 Guy
bracket with TB25 torque bars. The holes which are punched in the ends
of the torque bars seem to have rather sharp edges and I think will
chafe the guy cables in time. How does one attach the cable to these
safely?
Also, I have a 4' piece of standard 25 tower section which I intend to
embed in concrete for the base. Any problems with this?
Can someone tell me which zone I am in for wind loading (60 mi. straight
north Green Bay, Wi.) Will 3/16 EHS work?
Any comments would be appreciated.
Tom Hellem K0SN
Porterfield, Wi.