[TowerTalk] Can anyone recommend another tower?

Peter J. F. Shaw k4ldr@sunco.com
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 16:58:06 -0400

Greetings:

Try Aluma Towers in Vero Beach, FL.  http://www.alumatower.com

They have a fine product.  It is reasonably light and very strong.  We
are in a hurricane area on the Gulf (of Mexico) coast.   I can pick up
a 50 foot crank-up and I weigh 150 lbs.    I did that at W7QF's
location at Dunnellon, FL a few weeks ago.  He's got his tower up now
and the 40M yagi goes on it this week under the new HOT Bencher
SkyHawk.
Reach W7QF -Tom at ka2g@worldnet.att.net  for his opinion.

The distributor that I know to be reliable is C.G.A. enterprises,
Hudson, FL, www.cga-usa.com  .   Dave, K4FRQ is the proprietor and
you'll find him most accomodating and helpful.  He also delivers but I
don't know if to your particular location.

Gud Luk
 73  Sparky  (K4LDR Pete)
 Beverly Hills, FL