[TowerTalk] SCV update

L. B. Cebik cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 11:08:50 -0400 (EDT)

Since NCJ has now printed the first installment of the 5-part series I did
for them, I have placed Part 1 at my site.  In essence, it contains the
same information that was previsously at the site, although recast a bit
for the series.  In addition, it contains at the end some of the questions
to be addressed in future installments, where each of the "family members"
receives more individualized treatment.  Part 2, devoted to Deltas, will
appear in about 2 months with the next issue of NCJ (assuming they hold to
schedule--but they may receive a bulge of more immediate content material,
which could slow down publication).

Look under lower HF antennas, about the 3rd entry down (dated) in case you
wish to review this item.

I have also had over the last year a couple of questions about modeling
the Sterba curtain.  The easy technique will appear in the October Antenna
Modeling column in AntenneX.  These columns are accessible as they appear
from the "Antenna Modeling" entry in the "Continuing Series" section of
the main index (just above the links to other antenna-relevant sites).

I hope these materials are useful.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    (Off)(423) 974-7215
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---     (Hm) (423) 938-6335
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /      (FAX)(423) 974-3509
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||              cebik@utk.edu